Tuesday 27 August 2013

Animangaki 2013 Day 1

Konninchiwa minna....



Last week, i been told that, there will anime cosplay event in Sunway Piramid. 

"Last Minute"

I already in Kuala Lumpur -.-

" The best camera is always the one you left at home "

All i have is, my

"Nikon D7100"

with 2 bar battery life left. -.-

"I wish i have my speedlite with me" 


Well well.... this is not the time for.. sobs sobs..


"Lets n go"


First, i step inside Sunway Piramid, i saw some people already wearing their cosplay.

"They more excited than me... teehee..."

I know the feeling.

"Why Sunway Piramid Convention Center (SPCC) located at top floor" >.<

and i still "pant pant" when i reach the floor.

"Let's buy the ticket"

I have limited time to be here, coz at 3pm i got Open house at my tomodachi house.

"Stop talking, lets move"



"Haha... Huhu... Hehe"

Alot cosplayer everywhere!!! ^^































There also got some group dancing.


and.....

"I Dont know this song >.<"

Anyone know, please tell me.... O~ne~ga~i~


Yabe~ almost 3pm.

"Sure late"  
 

Well, i got to go...
"See you all next time"

I can't go day 2 of animangaki 2013





"See you all next anime event"










Credit..

Thank you to Holic Kumi







Date: 24 August 2013
Location: Sunway Piramid Convention Centre
Gear:Nikon
a'fza©l'arte del arcana
afza.lartedelarcana@gmail.com
afzaladena.blogspot.com

http://500px.com/afzalartedelarcana

No comments:

Post a Comment